The registration period is open for the 6th Rhythm4Days Festival, a four-day course where participants will learn methodologies, activities, projects and ideas based on rhythm and how to teach it.
From 26 to 29 June 2019 at the Sant Cugat del Vallès Municipal Conservatory (Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona).
Aimed at: music teachers, school teachers specialised in music, music therapists and anyone interested in the educational and social uses of music.
PROGRAMME (24 hour course)
Mornings (every day from 9 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.)
• Warm ups, with Santi Serratosa
• Body Music, with Keith Terry
• Ideas around movement: body and music, with Alba Idoia Erviti
• Mirabolâncias, Brasilian musical games, with Estêvão Marques
Afternoon workshops (from Wednesday to Friday: from 3.30 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
• Dance your own rhythm, with Anna Llombart
• Aquafonia, with Pau Elias
• Carnatic rhythms, with Marta Camón
• Malinke Percussion, with David Egea
Download and share the course poster (containing information on all the sessions and the trainers resumes)